Center for Regulatory Excellence Grant
The Center for Regulatory Excellence (CRE) grant program provides funding for scientific research projects that advance the science of nursing policy and regulation and build regulatory expertise worldwide.
Submission Due Dates
- October 1, 2021
- April 1, 2022
- Investigators may apply for grants up to $300,000.
- All projects must be completed in 12-24 months following the project start date.
- Impact of legalized marijuana
- Substance use disorders in nursing
- National and international regulatory issues
- Economic analyses, e.g., Nurse Licensure Compact, APRN practice, etc.
- Innovations in nursing education