2017 NCSBN Leadership and Public Policy Conference
1. Transform data into legislative strategy.
2. Communicate effectively to legislators.
3. Feel empowered by new methods to lead change and enact policy.
4. Gain skills to conduct an effective grassroots campaign.
5. Learn to incorporate social media into a public policy initiative.
6. Study legislative procedure through case studies.
The 2017 NCSBN Leadership and Public Policy Conference is intended for those in leadership positions in legislation and public policy.
- Government Affairs, Legislation, Policy
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, Health Care Organizations, Nursing Professionals, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
- Policy and Legislative Affairs
- Dress Code
- Business Casual