2018 NCSBN Annual Institute of Regulatory Excellence (IRE) Conference
The NCSBN Annual Institute of Regulatory Excellence (IRE) Conference explores the role of nursing regulation in the policy making process as well as the current trends, strategies and ethical implications. Get Details.
1. Discuss leadership strategies to create the future of nursing education and regulation.
2. Describe the interprofessional movement to foster professional identity formation.
3. Explore and discuss national and international issues in nursing education, practice and regulation.
4. Describe the measurement of continued competence in nursing regulation.
5. Explore the use of data analytics in informing regulatory policy.
6. Discuss how data can be used and queried to inform nursing regulation policy and practice.
- Regulation, Research
- Research, Practice
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, General Public, Study/program Participants
- Knowledge Network
- IRE Fellowship Program
- Dress Code
- Business Casual