2018 NCSBN APRN Roundtable
The NCSBN APRN Roundtable: APRNs Work to Improve Diagnosis is an opportunity for advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) stakeholders to discuss common issues/concerns regarding APRNs. Get Details.
1. Explain how the new diagnostic team and how it will affect diagnostic error.
2. Describe how diagnostic tools can reduce error and the ways in which they may be of value to APRNs.
3. Elaborate on the challenges of making an accurate and timely diagnosis in a primary care setting.
4. Suggest the possible roles for nurses and APRNs on influencing diagnostic error.
5. Describe the changes that might enhance teaching of diagnosis in the APRN curriculum.
Intended for professionals, educators, professional societies, credentialing agencies and others interested in the improvements made in diagnostic timeliness and accuracy by APRNs.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs)
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, Consumer Groups, Health Care Organizations, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
- Advanced Practice
- Dress Code
- Business Casual