Some candidates may access their "unofficial" results two business days after taking their exam*. The NCLEX results in the Quick Results Service do not authorize you to practice as a licensed/registered nurse. Only the board of nursing/regulatory body to which you applied can release your official results, which will be sent to you approximately six weeks after taking the exam.
Participating Boards of Nursing
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
*The Quick Results Service is not available for candidates seeking licensure/registration in Canada.
Accessing the Quick Results Service
- Go to the Pearson VUE website, candidates will need to sign in with their username and password
- Under "My Account," select "Quick Results"
- If your results are available, you may click on the "Purchase" button. The fee for this service is $7.95
- Fill in the payment information and click Next
- Confirm your order by clicking the "Submit Order" button
- Your results will appear on the receipt page
In order to receive your results, you must provide a credit card number to which the $7.95 charge can be billed. (Please note: Your credit card will only be charged if your results are available.)