Some candidates may access their "unofficial" results 48 business hours after taking their exam. The NCLEX results in the Quick Results Service do not authorize you to practice as a licensed nurse. Only the board of nursing to which you applied can release your official results, which will be mailed to you approximately six weeks after taking the exam.
Participating Boards of Nursing
|District of Columbia||Mississippi||South Dakota|
|Idaho||New Jersey||U.S. Virgin Islands|
|Iowa||New York||West Virginia-PN|
Accessing the Quick Results Service
- Go to the Pearson VUE website, sign in with your user name and password
- Find "Current Activity"
- Under "Recent Appointments," find the row with your current test
- Go to "Status"
- Double click on "Quick Results" link
- If your results are available, a credit card payment page will display. The fee for this service is $7.95
- Fill in the payment information, click on the Continue button, and a confirmation page will display
- Click ONLY ONCE on the Confirm Order button, and your exam results will appear
In order to receive your results, you must provide a credit card number to which the $7.95 charge can be billed. (Please note: Your credit card will only be charged if your results are available.)