2019 NCSBN Discipline Case Management Conference
June 10-12, 2019
1:00 pm central
The Peabody Memphis
118 S. 2nd Street
Memphis, TN 38103
May 27, 2019Register Now
This conference provides an interactive and informative forum to learn effective investigative tools, strategies and procedures for regulatory proceedings. This meeting is for NCSBN Members only. NCSBN members are U.S. Members, Associate Members and Exam User Members. Get Details.
1. Articulate the benefits and risks of medications to treat substance use discorders in a regulatory context.
2. Identify and analyze the different types of automated medication dispensing system reports.
3. Consider the doctrine of deference in administrative proceedings.
4. Apply the lessons learned from recent appellate regulatory cases.
5. Describe processes for achieving zero tolerance in sexual abuse complaints.
6. Identify best practices in disciplinary cases that involve criminal charges.
7. Explain the nuances of case investigation involving a Compact state.
8. Consider various methods of determining disciplinary sanction guidelines.