Nursing education programs offering distance-learning courses shall:
(1) Ensure distance-learning courses meet established quality and security standards for online and distance learning education;
(2) Develop written policies and procedures ensuring quality assurance controls, security, maintenance, and service support for students and faculty who use the system;
(3) Ensure students receive curriculum comparable to in-person teaching;
(4) Complete ongoing student and faculty evaluations of distance learning courses; and
(5) Provide access to distance-learning courses when requested by the commission.
Source: Washington Administrative Code 246-840-546