For RN and PN licensure:
- Must graduate from an approved nursing education program
- Laws and requirements
- Article 2. Licensing of Nurses. Section 2310. Licensure Requirements.
For APRN licensure:
- Laws and Requirements
- (d) Initial licensure for the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. An applicant for initial licensure as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse shall:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands; (2) Submit a completed written application and appropriate fees as established by the Board;
- Provide evidence of successful completion of a graduate degree and/or certification of training with a concentration in the advanced practice nurse category;
- Completion of other requirements set forth in rules established by the Board; and
- Have committed no acts or omissions which are grounds for disciplinary action in another jurisdiction or, if such acts have been committed and would be grounds for disciplinary action as set forth in section 2314(b) of this chapter, the Board has found after investigation that sufficient restitution has been made.
For more information: