For PN licensure:
For RN licensure:
- Must graduate from a board-approved program
- Requirements for RN licensure
- Graduates of nontraditional nursing education programs are eligible for licensure in Georgia; however, depending on their education and experience, they may be required to complete a preceptorship prior to licensure.
- Nontraditional program requirements
- Aside from nontraditional programs, if the program is approved by the board of nursing in the state of domicile, we will accept it.
For APRN licensure:
For more information: