2021 NCLEX Conference On-demand
October 31, 2021Register Now
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) is pleased to present NCLEX on-demand content. On-demand sessions provide educators with Next Generation NCLEX (NGN) NCSBN Clinical Judgment Measurement Model (NCJMM) updates and techniques for applying the NCJMM in the classroom. The content also includes a variety of video resources about the NCLEX including candidate registration, standard setting and more. This on-demand content will be available Oct. 5, 2021 through Nov. 30, 2021.
Continuing education (CE) hours are available for the below sessions. When you have completed viewing the sessions, email NCSBN Meetings. You will then be emailed an evaluation. After the evaluation is completed, the CE certificate will be sent.
- Next Generation NCLEX (NGN): Sample Case Study and Item Sets
- Next Generation NCLEX (NGN): Sample Standalone Items
- Next Generation NCLEX (NGN): Item Types and Scoring
- Next Generation NCLEX (NGN): Applications to Educational Settings
- Next Generation NCLEX (NGN): Test Design
- NGN Panel Discussion 1, 2, 3
Purchase by: Oct. 31, 2021 11:59 PM Central Time.