Mission & Values
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) provides education, service, and research through collaborative leadership to promote evidence-based regulatory excellence for patient safety and public protection.
Advance regulatory excellence worldwide.
- Collaboration: Forging solutions through respect, diversity, and the collective strength of all stakeholders.
- Excellence: Striving to be and do the best.
- Innovation: Embracing change as an opportunity to better all organizational endeavors and turning new ideas into action.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing for the right reason through honest, informed, open and ethical dialogue.
- Transparency: Demonstrating and expecting openness, clear communication, and accountability of processes and outcomes.
Mission Statement Adopted by Delegate Assembly 2010