NNAAP & MACE Volunteer Opportunities
NNAAP & MACE Test Development
Development of the NNAAP & MACE certification examinations requires voluntary participation of nurse educators, supervisors and managers who work with or teach certified entry-level nurse aides/nursing assistants and certified medication aides.
Volunteers are selected for multiple types of meetings including:
- Job Analysis - Participants determine the currency and accuracy of nurse aide and medication aide job task and knowledge statements for use in a job analysis survey
- Item Writing and Review - Item writers create the items that are used for the NNAAP & MACE examinations and review existing exam items
- Standard Setting - Participants recommend potential NNAAP & MACE passing standards to the NCSBN Examinations Department
Benefits of Participation:
- Earn continuing education credits
- Contribute to continued excellence in the nursing profession
- Have an opportunity to network on a national level
- Build new skills that are useful at work as well as for professional growth
Have experience working with certified nurse aides/nursing assistants? Volunteer to participate in the test development program for NNAAP.
Have experience working with certified medication aides/assistants? Volunteer to participate in the test development program for MACE.