Submitting a Proposal
The JRC welcomes proposals from:
- Institutions of higher education
- Public and private organizations, institutions and agencies
Affiliation or partnership with a university or nursing school is not required.
Award Cycle & Submission Deadlines
The JRC meets twice a year, in spring and fall.
|Spring Funding Cycle||Submit by February 1|
|Fall Funding Cycle||Submit by July 1|
The JRC provides various levels of funding dependant on the complexity of the request and the research design.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- Significance of objectives or purposes
- Articulation of perspective(s) or theoretical framework
- Execution of methods, techniques or modes of inquiry
- Feasibility of study design with current NCLEX data structure
- Appropriateness of data sources, evidence, objects and materials
- Grounded results, substantiated conclusions, or warrants for arguments
- Originality of scientific or scholarly significance of the study
- Alignment of study with NCLEX research agenda and operational needs
- Appropriateness of requested fund amount in relation to estimated workload