Past Event: 2015 NCSBN Virtual Conference: Regulatory Perspectives in Prelicensure Distance Education Programs
NCSBN’s first virtual conference
- Discuss new technology in distance education that could affect the regulation of prelicensure nursing programs.
- Describe quality indicators and best practices in prelicensure distance education with an emphasis on board of nursing (BONs) approval processes.
- Identify some of the regulatory/education issues with distance education in nursing.
- Present NCSBN’s regulatory guidelines for prelicensure programs and a timeline for BONs to adopt them.
- Virtual Conference,
- Distance Education
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, General Public
- Knowledge Network
- All, Education