Past Event: 2016 NCSBN Annual Institute of Regulatory Excellence (IRE) Conference
The 2016 NCSBN Annual Institute of Regulatory Excellence (IRE) Conference took place January 2016 in Long Beach, CA.
PRECONFERENCE IRE FELLOWSHIP TRAINING OBJECTIVES
- Assist first year IRE participants with identifying a regulatory topic of interest and conducting a comprehensive literature search.
- Assist second year IRE participants with developing a project proposal.
- Assist third year IRE participants with developing and completing their IRE project.
- Prepare fourth year IRE participants to communicate their IRE project results.
IRE CONFERENCE OBJECTIVES
- Explore the role of nursing regulation in the policy making and implementation process.
- Describe current regulatory trends and advocacy strategies, nationally and internationally.
- Discuss the ethical and legal implications of the public policy process.
- Develop political advocacy skills and savvy.
- Long Beach, CA
- Regulation, Research
- Institute of Regulatory Excellence, Research
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, General Public
- Knowledge Network
- IRE Fellowship Program