Panel Discussion: 21st Century Nursing Care Hits a Roadblock
- Presented By
- Moderator: Amy Lotven, Editor/Reporter, Inside Health Policy
- Chriss Wheeler, Partner, Innovative Care Consultants, LLC
- Kathy Thomas, Executive Director, Texas Board of Nursing, NCSBN Board of Directors President-elect
- Maureen Swick, President, American Organization of Nurse Executives, AONE
- Tami Regan, Director, Nursing Triage Services, Night Nurse, Inc.
- Amy Putnam, Nursing Project Coordinator, ProComp Surgical Services Clinical Program
- Sharon Prinsen, Nurse Administrator, Mayo Clinic
- Cathleen O’Keefe, Vice President Government Affairs, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), Practice, Regulation
- Board Members, Board Staff, Consumer Groups, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
- Nurse Licensure Compact
Nurses are vital to expanding health care accessibility. This discussion looks at their role, and the barriers to care in the 21st century.