Panel Discussion: 21st Century Nursing Care Hits a Roadblock
- Presented By
- Moderator: Amy Lotven, Editor/Reporter, Inside Health Policy
- Chriss Wheeler, Partner, Innovative Care Consultants, LLC
- Kathy Thomas, Executive Director, Texas Board of Nursing, NCSBN Board of Directors President-elect
- Maureen Swick, President, American Organization of Nurse Executives, AONE
- Tami Regan, Director, Nursing Triage Services, Night Nurse, Inc.
- Amy Putnam, Nursing Project Coordinator, ProComp Surgical Services Clinical Program
- Sharon Prinsen, Nurse Administrator, Mayo Clinic
- Cathleen O’Keefe, Vice President Government Affairs, Fresenius Medical Care North America
Nurses are vital to expanding health care accessibility. This discussion looks at their role, and the barriers to care in the 21st century.