Panel Discussion: A Modern Licensure Solution Improving Access to Care
- Presented By
- Moderator: Latoya Thomas, Director of State Policy, American Telemedicine Association
- Kathy Thomas, Executive Director, Texas Board of Nursing, NCSBN Board of Directors President-elect
- Maureen Swick, President, American Organization of Nurse Executives, AONE
- Cathleen O’Keefe, Vice President Government Affairs, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Ann Putnam, Nursing Project Coordinator, ProComp Surgical Services Clinical Program
- Sharon Prinsen, Nurse Administrator, Mayo Clinic
- Tami Regan, Director, Nursing Triage Services, Night Nurse, Inc.
- Chriss Wheeler, Partner, Innovative Care Consultants, LLC
- Licensure, Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), Practice, Regulation
- Board Members, Board Staff, Consumer Groups, Policy Makers
Telemedicine, emergency response, air transport – these are just a few ways nurses today serve the needs of their patients. This discussion on health care delivery for the 21st century will focus on a modern healthcare licensure solution in our fast changing, innovative society.