Past Event: 2017 NCSBN APRN Roundtable
The NCSBN APRN Roundtable is an opportunity for advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) stakeholders to discuss common issues/concerns regarding APRNs.
- Detail the application of grandfathering to those whose roles or populations were affected when APRN Consensus was put in place.
- Identify lessons to be learned from closed claims involving APRN providers as they relate to diagnosis, APRN preparation, and appropriate referral.
- Identify the challenges for Boards of Nursing regarding APRNs whose practice is misaligned with education and certification.
- Describe the most common legal challenges to APRN practice.
- Rosemont, IL
- Practice, Regulation
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs)
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, Consumer Groups, Health Care Organizations, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
- Advanced Practice