2017 NCSBN APRN Roundtable
NCSBN members are staff or board members of state boards of nursing and associate members
March 21, 2017
9:00 am - 3:30 pm central
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue
Rosemont, IL 60018
The APRN Roundtable is at capacity. You may register to place yourself on the wait list.
The NCSBN APRN Roundtable is an opportunity for advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) stakeholders to discuss common issues/concerns regarding APRNs. Get Details.
1. Detail the application of grandfathering to those whose roles or populations were affected when APRN Consensus was put in place.
2. Identify lessons to be learned from closed claims involving APRN providers as they relate to diagnosis, APRN preparation, and appropriate referral.
3. Identify the challenges for Boards of Nursing regarding APRNs whose practice is misaligned with education and certification.
4. Describe the most common legal challenges to APRN practice.
The 2017 NCSBN APRN Roundtable is intended for professionals, educators, professional societies, credentialing agencies and others interested in the grassroots work of moving toward the unified elements of The 2008 Consensus Model for APRN Regulation.
- Practice, Regulation
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs)
- Board Executives, Board Members, Board Staff, Consumer Groups, Health Care Organizations, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
- Advanced Practice
- Dress Code
- Business Casual