2022 NCSBN Leadership and Public Policy Conference
November 02-04, 2022
St. Augustine Beach, FL
Embassy Suites St. Augustine Beach Oceanfront Resort
300 A1A Beach Boulevard
St Augustine Beach, FL
October 04, 2022Register Now
- Explore legislative opportunities at nursing regulatory bodies.
- Identify legislative strategies and opportunities for advancing legislation.
- Apply advanced skills in communication and negotiation to policy challenges at nursing regulatory bodies.
Audience: The 2022 NCSBN Leadership and Public Policy Conference is intended for those in leadership positions in legislation and public policy.
COVID-19 Vaccination Meeting Attendance Policy
NCSBN is committed to protecting the health and safety of its staff, members and other individuals who attend NCSBN conferences and meetings in-person. Accordingly, effective December 2021, all in-person attendees at any NCSBN conference or meeting will need to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. An individual is considered “fully vaccinated” if at least two weeks have passed since the individual’s receipt of the second dose of an FDA approved two-dose COVID-19 vaccine or since the individual’s receipt of the first dose of an FDA approved single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Instructions regarding the proof of fully vaccinated status that will be accepted and how to submit that information for review will be provided prior to the start of the meeting.
- Board Members, Board Staff, Board Executives, Health Care Organizations, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
- Policy and Legislative Affairs
- Dress Code