Institute of Regulatory Excellence (IRE)
The Institute of Regulatory Excellence (IRE) Fellowship Program is a four-year professional development program designed for nursing regulators who desire to enhance their knowledge of and leadership in nursing regulation. The program requires the application of evidence-based concepts in decision-making and leadership. The IRE Fellowship Program prepares graduates to be leaders in nursing regulation who have expertise in evidence-based regulation. IRE is open to NCSBN members only.
- Expand the body of knowledge related to regulation through research and scholarly work
- Develop the capacity of regulators to become expert leaders
- Build a network of regulators to collaborate on research questions and improve regulatory practice and outcomes.
- Individual learning plan
- Annual IRE conference
- Scheduled cohort conference calls
- Mentored experience
- Fellowship project
- Ongoing individualized support from the IRE staff
IRE participants presenting at the 2014 Scientific Symposium
Members Only Resources
Contact us with any comments or questions concerning IRE.