2021 NCSBN Discipline Case Management Conference
May 19-20. 2021
12:00 pm central
May 12, 2021Register Now
The virtual 2021 NCSBN Discipline Case Management Conference: Sharing Evidence and Solutions provides an interactive and informative forum to learn effective investigative tools, strategies and procedures for regulatory proceedings. This conference is for NCSBN Members only. NCSBN members are U.S. Members, Associate Members and Exam User Members. Get Details.
- Recognize the human behavior behind fraudulent activity.
- Identify nursing practice assessment and remediation for practice violations.
- Appraise case decisions to verify they are not unreasonable, unlawful, arbitrary, unsupported or wrong.
- Expand knowledge regarding the opioid epidemic.
- Employ the rules of the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) to the disciplinary investigative process.
- Expand knowleadge related to emotional intelligence and resilience.
Member investigative staff, state attorneys, U.S. members, exam user members and associate members.
The registration is complimentary for the 2021 Discipline Case Management Conference. This conference is only open to NCSBN U.S. Members, Associate Members and Exam User Members.