Occupational Licensure Panel: Past, Present, Future
- Presented By
- Paul J. Larkin, Jr., JD, MPP, Senior Legal Research Fellow, Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, Institute for Constitutional Government, The Heritage Foundation,Ryan Nunn, PhD, Fellow, Economics Studies at the Brookings Institution, Policy Director, Hamilton Project
- Annual Meeting, Innovations in Regulation, Licensure
- Board Members, Board Staff, Executive Officers, General Public, Health Care Organizations, Policy Makers
- Understand and synthesize the many facets of occupational licensure.
- Apply principles to the regulation of nursing and develop sound responses to the need for licensure in nursing.