Exam Volunteer Opportunities
NCLEX and REx-PN Volunteer Options
- Item Writing - Item writers create the items that are used for exams
- Item Review - Item reviewers examine the items that are created by item writers
- Panel of Judges - The panel of judges completes standard setting exercises to recommend potential passing standards on licensure exams
Sessions are held throughout the year and typically last 3-4 days.
Benefits of Participation
- Receive verification of continuing education contact hours
- Contribute to continued excellence in the nursing profession
- Network on an international level
- Build new skills that are useful at work as well as for professional growth
Apply Online to Participate
Reminder: LPN/VN/RPNs who plan to take the NCLEX-RN within two years of service with NCSBN do not qualify for participation.
NCLEX and REx-PN Volunteer Resources