Solutions Addressing Nursing Workforce Crisis: Introduction & Staffing Panel
- Presented By
- NCSBN Products/Services, Practice, Registered Nurses (RNs), Research
- Board Members, Board Staff, Board Executives, General Public, Health Care Organizations, Nursing Professionals, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
NCSBN’s 2022 National Nursing Workforce Survey revealed the stark reality - nursing burnout and nurses’ intention to leave the workforce have health care leaders concerned for their industry’s future, while many nurses feel like their voices have finally been heard.
Solutions Addressing Nursing Workforce Crisis was a solutions-oriented symposium that brought together leading health care professionals to discuss ways they are proactively addressing nursing wellness, staffing and workplace safety.
For media inquires regarding the symposium contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maryann Alexander, PhD, RN, FAAN, Chief Officer, Nursing Regulation, NCSBN
- Eileen K. Fry-Bowers, PhD, JD, APRN, FAAN, Dean and Professor, University of San Francisco School of Nursing and Health Professionals
- Karen C. Lyon, PhD, ANCC, MBA, APRN-CNS, NEA, Chief Executive Officer, Louisiana State Board of Nursing
- Beverly Malone, PhD, RN, FAAN, President and CEO, National League for Nursing
- Lavonia Thomas, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, Nursing Informatics Officer, MD Anderson