Solutions Addressing Nursing Workforce Crisis: Wellness Panel
- Presented By
- NCSBN Products/Services, Practice, Registered Nurses (RNs), Research
- Board Members, Board Staff, Board Executives, Executive Officers, General Public, Health Care Organizations, Policy Makers
- Knowledge Network
NCSBN’s 2022 National Nursing Workforce Survey revealed the stark reality - nursing burnout and nurses’ intention to leave the workforce have health care leaders concerned for their industry’s future, while many nurses feel like their voices have finally been heard.
Solutions Addressing Nursing Workforce Crisis was a solutions-oriented symposium that brought together leading health care professionals to discuss ways they are proactively addressing nursing wellness, staffing and workplace safety.
For media inquires regarding the symposium contact: email@example.com
Maryann Alexander, PhD, RN, FAAN, Chief Officer, Nursing Regulation, NCSBN
- Kim Esquibel, PhD, MSN, RN, Executive Director, Maine State Board of Nursing
- Debbie Dawson Hatmaker, PhD, RN, FAAN, Chief Nursing Officer, American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Evelyn Poczatek, MBA, Director, Strategic Initiatives, RUSH, Rush Wellness
- Victoria J. Priola, PsyD, Psychologist/Practitioner, Powers Wellness & Consulting Group